Our standard delivery by our own fleet of one man operated vehicles on the products offered for sale on this website comprises of the following:
- Delivery by our vehicles is in the following postcodes only:
- Local delivery is defined as Haydock, Newton, St.Helens, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Billinge, Golbourne and Burtonwood areas.
- Please Note: We only deliver in the following postcode areas:
- Kerbside delivery to your house/property
- TheMattressMan.com. will not allow our personnel to place the product in 'room of choice' as this raises numerous Health and safety issues for the company.
- If the customer requests our personnel or contractor for the bed to be taken inside/upstairs of there property any contract entered into at the time of delivery with our drivers/contractors is it solely between the driver and customer, and no responsibility is given or implied in the event of injury or damage to property by TheMattressMan.com.
- We do not remove old beds or mattresses as this service is normally provided by your local council.
To assist us to deliver your new product effectively please supply information for delivery if there is weight, height and/or parking restrictions, unadopted roads/paths or difficult access to the property, or if the property is an appartment or in a high rise building
(Failure to disclose this information may result in an aborted delivery and a delivery charge being levied)
Our delivery lead time is 7 - 10 working days from order to delivery unless the product is a discontinued product or the materials in the supply chain of manufacture of the product are interupted.
Please Note: Unadopted roads, cart paths and tracks will not be negotiated by any of our delivery vehicles